FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
BIS Questions and Answers
- WHICH CURRICULUM DO WE RUN
We run the Cambridge CIPP, Checkpoint Secondary, IGCSE and A/AS Level examinations.
- Kiddie College (Play group –Reception)
- Primary Dept. ( Year 1 – 6)
- Secondary Dept. (Year 7 – 13)
- WHEN DO I APPLY
We accept applications from prospective clients all year round; main admission open in June –August
- ENROLLMENT REQUIREMENTS
Please provide the following to process your application
- Application form ( purchase from the Front Office
- 1 passport size picture
- Photocopy of Birth certificate or passport
- Transcript or reports from previous school
- Reference letter from previous school
- Health clearance
- DO I NEED TO TAKE A TEST
All applicants write an entrance exam at a fee, call the front office for further details (no entry exams for play group and Year 12 applicants)
- HOW MANY TERMS IN A YEAR
We have 3 terms in an academic year beginning in September.
- CLASS SIZE
We have small class size with the state of the art learning tools such as smart boards, air conditioned etc.
- EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
We have exciting extra-curricular and after school programmes such as swimming, taekwondo, art and Design, Drama etc.
- BOARDING HOUSE
Our boarding facilities include small 24 hour standby generator, single and double room occupancy, air conditioned rooms and comfortable, laundry services with reading rooms with live in house master and mistress.
- BUS SERVICE
We provide pick up and drop off bus services to our day students, Monday to Friday (call the school for further information)
- CONTACT US